[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Elite Web • View topic - Hi from Matlock, UK

Hi from Matlock, UK

Introduce yourself!

Hi from Matlock, UK

Postby Dunxmax » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:21 am

looks like I'm the first here. That feels quite special for something that will hopefully grow and flourish.

Anyway, I'm Duncan, I'm in the the UK, I've been working for myself for 14 years. My business offers web design, video production, photography, and print services.

My business is at a point where it needs to grow. I hope to do this through creating a network of contacts so that I can take on larger and more complex projects.

To do this I am aiming to identify gaps in my knowledge, the skills I need to develop, and produce a comprehensive list of associates and colleagues who will be able to contribute their skills to these projects.

This is going to be a voyage of discovery for me, sailing towards a brighter future.
The more we learn the less we know 8-)

Dunxmax

Return to Introductions